Join us for three months of tapping into our emotions and inviting Holy Spirit to heal our hurts!
Captive Thought Therapy is a Christian approach to healing that combines tapping with inner healing prayer, to help you take your thoughts captive and find greater breakthroughs in emotional and spiritual health.
Our bodies have been there for every emotional pain we have felt. It only makes sense to engage body-mind-spirit together as we pursue healing.
By engaging the body in the healing process through tapping and the mind and spirit through prayer:
- We release emotions that have been physically stored and by focusing on specific thoughts and emotions
- We displace lies that have kept us stuck in faulty patterns that fall short of the abundance of health God desires for us (1 Thessalonians 5:23)
- We submit each thought and emotion to the authority of Jesus and allow his truth to reign over our minds, souls, spirits, and bodies. (2 Corinthians 10:5)
Group Session Details:
- February 3rd – April 20th
- 3 months of weekly 1 hour zoom call sessions led by Leah Lesesne, 12 sessions total
- Live: Wednesdays 1pm Eastern
- Recording: Available in private Facebook group and MeWe group for one week following live
- Community through the groups to support you on your journey
$99 upfront, or $40 a month for three months (can also be paid $10 weekly for 12 weeks)
Signup closes February 2nd
No refunds or exchanges after February 4th, 2021. In the event Leah needs to cancel or reschedule a session appropriate prorated refunds or alternate session times will be offered.