Groups return September 20th 2022!
Join our newest CTT practitioner Marie for 8 of weeks of tapping into our emotions and inviting Holy Spirit to heal our hurts!
Captive Thought Therapy is a Christian approach to healing that combines tapping with inner healing prayer, to help you take your thoughts captive and find greater breakthroughs in emotional and spiritual health.
Our bodies have been there for every emotional pain we have felt. It only makes sense to engage body-mind-spirit together as we pursue healing.
By engaging the body in the healing process through tapping and the mind and spirit through prayer:
- We release emotions that have been physically stored and by focusing on specific thoughts and emotions
- We displace lies that have kept us stuck in faulty patterns that fall short of the abundance of health God desires for us (1 Thessalonians 5:23)
- We submit each thought and emotion to the authority of Jesus and allow his truth to reign over our minds, souls, spirits, and bodies. (2 Corinthians 10:5)
Group Session Details:
- September 20th-November 8th 2022
- 8 weeks of 1 hour zoom call sessions led by Marie Frison, CTT-P, LCSW
- Live sessions Tuesdays 11:30am Eastern
- Recording: Available in private Facebook group for one week following live
- Community through the group to support you on your journey
- Sign up closes September 19th
No refunds or exchanges after the group start date September 20th 2022. In the event the facilitator needs to cancel or reschedule a session alternate session times will be offered.
The email you use when checking out is the email we will send group info to that you need to access the group. If this is not an email address you check regularly please provide us with a better email to contact you. When you check out you will get a pdf download that has all the information for accessing the group. It is your responsibility to check your email, follow the instructions and attend the group. Refunds will not be given for failure to follow directions.