Dedicate three months to tapping into your emotions and inviting Holy Spirit to heal your hurts!
Captive Thought Therapy is a Christian approach to healing that combines tapping with inner healing prayer, to help you take your thoughts captive and find greater breakthroughs in emotional and spiritual health.
Our bodies have been there for every emotional pain we have felt. It only makes sense to engage body-mind-spirit together as we pursue healing.
By engaging the body in the healing process through tapping and the mind and spirit through prayer:
- We release emotions that have been physically stored and by focusing on specific thoughts and emotions
- We displace lies that have kept us stuck in faulty patterns that fall short of the abundance of health God desires for us (1 Thessalonians 5:23)
- We submit each thought and emotion to the authority of Jesus and allow his truth to reign over our minds, souls, spirits, and bodies. (2 Corinthians 10:5)
Private Session Details:
- By application, will accept 4 clients for the three months
- February – April
- Two 1 hour private zoom call sessions per month for 3 months with Leah Lesesne for a total of six sessions
- 1st/3rd Tuesdays at 10am or 11:30am Eastern
- 2nd/4th Tuesdays at 10am or 11:30am Eastern
- Bonus: Paperback CTT Workbook for Personal Use ($100 value)
- Bonus: access to the group sessions via Zoom call ($99 value)
- Live: Wednesdays 1pm Eastern
- Recording: Available in private Facebook group and MeWe group for one week following live
- Community through the groups to support you on your journey
$599 upfront, or $225 a month for three months
Applications close January 22nd, will be notified by January 25th if accepted. If not accepted, will have priority in applications for next round.
No refunds or exchanges after February 4th, 2021. In the event Leah needs to cancel or reschedule a session appropriate prorated refunds or alternate session times will be offered.