Private Sessions will return Fall 2022!
Be sure to subscribe for an email near the end of the summer with details!
Dedicate three months to tapping into your emotions and inviting Holy Spirit to heal your hurts!
Captive Thought Therapy is a Christian approach to healing that combines tapping with inner healing prayer, to help you take your thoughts captive and find greater breakthroughs in emotional and spiritual health.
Our bodies have been there for every emotional pain we have felt. It only makes sense to engage body-mind-spirit together as we pursue healing.
By engaging the body in the healing process through tapping and the mind and spirit through prayer:
- We release emotions that have been physically stored and by focusing on specific thoughts and emotions (Psalm 32:3)
- We displace lies that have kept us stuck in faulty patterns that fall short of the abundance of health God desires for us (1 Thessalonians 5:23)
- We submit each thought and emotion to the authority of Jesus and allow his truth to reign over our minds, souls, spirits, and bodies. (2 Corinthians 10:5)
Private Session Details:
- By Application
- Accepting private clients again for fall 2022
- Two 1 hour private zoom call sessions per month for 3 months with Leah Lesesne for a total of six sessions
- Bonus: Spiral Bound CTT Workbook ($104.99 value)
- Bonus: access to the group sessions via Zoom call ($120 value)
- Live: Time to be determined
- Recording: Available in private Facebook group for one week following live
- Community through the groups to support you on your journey
$899 upfront, or $350 a month for three months
After applications close you will be notified if accepted. If not accepted, you will have priority in applications for next round.
No refunds or exchanges after the first session. In the event Leah needs to cancel or reschedule a session appropriate prorated refunds or alternate session times will be offered.
Please apply and wait to be accepted before payingAPPLY NOW