Already feeling the holiday stress creep in? Take time for self-care and gift yourself emotional freedom! Get the tools you need to handle emotions big and small this Christmas. It may just end up truly being the most wonderful time of the year!
Twelve days of Captive Thought Therapy inner healing exercises for emotional release themed around common holiday stressors:
- Day 1 – Christmas Present
- Day 2 – Family
- Day 3 – Disappointment
- Day 4 – Perfectionism
- Day 5 – Christmas Past
- Day 6 – The Meaning of Christmas
- Day 7 – What I Feel Right Now
- Day 8 – Loneliness
- Day 9 – Money
- Day 10 – Traditions
- Day 11 – Food
- Day 12 – Gift Giving & Receiving
Captive Thought Therapy is a Christian approach to healing that combines tapping with inner healing prayer to help you take your thoughts captive and find greater breakthroughs in emotional and spiritual health.
Our bodies have been there for every emotional pain we have felt. It only makes sense to engage body, mind, and spirit together as we pursue healing.
By engaging the body in the healing process through tapping and the soul and spirit through prayer:
- We release emotions that have been physically stored and by focusing on specific thoughts and emotions (Psalm 32:3)
- We displace lies that have kept us stuck in faulty patterns that fall short of the abundance of health God desires for us (1 Thessalonians 5:23)
- We submit each thought and emotion to the authority of Jesus and allow his truth to reign over our minds, souls, spirits, and bodies. (2 Corinthians 10:5)